It's sad how i have so much time on my hands and yet I'm so useless. Or maybe I just have so much time on me because I'm not doing what I'm "supposed" to be doing. Like studying for my finals for one. And cleaning my over-loaded closet which has been a hopeless mess since months. And not forgetting all the editing work for the school newsletter, cause unfortunately i happen to be the L.G.S Media Representative. Yeah, very cool. Well at least i get to go around wearing a fancy badge which automatically gives me authority to boss people around.
This purple sofa is pulling me in, it's too soft and the springs have died. They put secondhand sofas' in the school common room. Could the school admin. get anymore cheap?
Mehvish has been dying to get them to get an air refresher for the stinky common room (the biryani's and shawarma's stink like shit and i speak from experience!) but no, I'm telling you that its never going to arrive.
Yeah, now I'm done complaining :)
I miss my movie date with mum from yesterday. We went to see this Indian movie called Kites. Kinda romantic/action and it had the whole Romeo and Juliet thing going on in the end which really put me off, but oh well.
Rabia's contagious sickness continues to cling to me.
Note to self: Remember to kill Rabia next time you see her!
I'm hungry but I'm not buying. I need to save up for a new cell phone. I mean really by now I'm sick of staring at the screen every time I'm expecting a call and the unexpected ones just go unattended. Seriously, i have a phone that doesn't ring. How very nice.
But before that i gotta pay back Iman. So much for that five grand dress that i bought last week for "prom".
Oops, there goes the bell for class. Laterrr.
stinky shawarmas! stay a mile away from me!
ReplyDeletehahahaha :p
ReplyDelete