"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Thursday, July 8, 2010

ALONE MUCH?

Right now i really want to go and sit on the steps out in the porch. But i wont. I'm holding up the outside heat as my major excuse. Sitting alone bothers me way too much these days. So i keep my cell phone real close to me, not that its a replacement for my people but it helps.
Summer was supposed to be fun. I promised i wouldn't complain so I'll just stop here.

I need to sleep. Its no fun being the human zombie. Maybe i just need to figure out whats bothering me. Wait, i already know. How to fix it? Cant. So i pretend I'm all good. Sometimes i blow my cover but sometimes is okay, right?
Though i feel Ehab sees through me at times.

Anyway. I need to go visit readings. I keep reading the same books over and over again. Its more boring than it sounds. Maybe i should start painting that picture. Yeah that should keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment