"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

my newest remedy.

I just realized my whole blog is full of old memories. Yeah I suck at letting go. But that's not really a bad thing. Or maybe it is. Oh well.
You know i actually have no idea what day it is today. Pretty much lost the wee bit of that reality touch.
What more can I ask from life than losing track of time? summer seems never-ending even though there's nothing much I'm waiting for after.
Yesterday I figured isolation would do the trick and I chucked away my only reminder of the outside world, my phone. My toota hua phone, as Rabia likes to label it. At least I feel free. Missing people? that I can handle. You should think by now I'm pretty much used to it. But just in case I flip, I made sure I  had 0.00 credit. Just a precaution. Well, lets see how long my phone-less-freedom scheme lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment