"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer blues.

So things are kinda back to normal. Emphasis on things. As for me, I've started arguing and yelling a whole lot, says Ehab. A cranky 18 year old girl. Very inviting.
Some change is bound to do me good. Maybe a leave-the-country kinda change? okay I need to stop saying that. I'm actually looking forward to going back to school, which starts exactly in twenty-two days. Whattt? Don't look at me like that. School is my only solution to too much idle time. I need healthy distraction. Being a texting junkie is slowly losing its charm. Its time I realized my feet need more exercise than my fingers.
The part I'm dreading is the boiling heat. And on top of that Ramadan is coming up too. Okay maybe school is not such a beautiful idea.
My phone, my cosy bed, Coke cans, piles of old books, my boring summer. Yeah, I think I'm gonna miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment