This is the newest one stuck in my head. I only like the chorus though.
I had nothing better to do today so i read all my old blog posts. I promised me i wouldn't do that because then i just get conscious of what I'm writing. So you see i try not to re-read what i write. Put up with lots of repetition and other random shit, please. I also realised that i need to give you more pictures, in that matter my blog is indeed very empty. I wont promise much but you'll definitely see more of me in the literal sense that is.
That, i wrote a good ten hours back. Got bored. Ran off to do some other shit. Anyway i just saw this really stupid movie. And now I'm.. well, it was pretty disturbing.
Tomorrows Monday and i feel i have homework but i cant remember what. My minds probably just way too clustered with other stuff, I'm assuming. That's not a good thing, doesn't help in sleeping much.
I need a long shower. I do all my thinking in the bath. Is that weird? Probably. Oh well.
I was thinking today how cool it would be to read my blog after like a good twenty years when I'll be like thirty-eight? Lol. I wonder how looking back at all this would make me feel. I'll probably just be like blah i was so stupid. What if I'm all miserable and old and this stuff seems happy and makes me cry then? I don't need to be old and miserable, memories of whatever kind make me cry any way.
Its like writing yourself a letter and then opening it after a gazillion years. Maybe my kids will read my blog someday. Wow, that just sounds very pathetic right now.
On a happier note, I'm going shopping this week. I'm gonna get myself new bangles.
And, sad part.. my friend lost her dog today. Coco =(
No comments:
Post a Comment