Yesterday Mariam said it was raining. It wasn't. Right now everybody's facebook status says its raining. Its not. What the hell. Now I want rain just because its not raining on me. And I thought God wasn't unfair. Its stupidly hot and humid. I want rain. Now.
The rain didn't happen goodly. It was still hot and humid. No big difference?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesaniya do you want the actual rain? or do you want me(rain)? lol :p i am pretty sure that you want me :)
ReplyDeletei just miss talking nonsense wid u.....it ust seems so strange and i just get this strange tightness in my chest when i think about eating pizza wid u in front of the canteen......and about how we used to talk....it's amazing isn't it......when did we drift apart so much?
ReplyDeletestill mariiam, i want rain (the actual rain) :p
ReplyDeleteamna, its sad how distance kills things. i miss you man.