"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IM GLAD I GOT TO SEE BOTH OF YOUR FACES. TO BE HONEST I DONT LIKE EITHER ONE OF THEM.

So I got another haircut. Its my third one this month. Desperate for change? maybe I am or it was just sheer boredom. So I spent half the day flipping through magazines, arching my eyebrow at every perfect-headed model and the other half trying to cut it the way I wanted it to be. If it wasn't almost horrible I'd have given you a picture. But never mind that now. Know what the best thing about cutting your own hair is? If you mess it up you never even feel bad about it.
Other than that I learnt today to never trust people. Never share your problems. Never ring people up when you're low. Nobody gives a shit. Remember that. Who you might think as a friend could just be another somebody looking for entertainment. And later they'll use it against you if needed. Instead, tell your sister. Your brother. Even you mom if you're close enough. They're the only people who'll actually feel your hurt and guard your secrets with their life. Don't make a fool of yourself. Don't just hand anybody the power to break you because they wont hesitate to. And if you still cant resist, go blog about it. Even better, take a long hot bath and maybe talk it out loud if you need to. Treasure your secrets and your problems. Stop whining and learn what life means to teach you.
Know what else I figured? Nobody wants the truth anymore. They'd rather you were two-faced. But get this, if I don't like you I will tell you exactly that. Unlike you I wont put up an act. If I didn't forgive you, I wont pretend that I have. If I'm angry, I wont hide it. If I don't trust you, I wont talk to you. Here is where the difference lies; I wont talk about you when I can just talk to you. I could say I hate her. But you forgot, I'm Saniya, I'd rather say I hate you. What you cant stand is that I have the guts to say it, all of it. That leaves you with no where to hide your sorry little face. You spring up with the only tool you have left; my love. You then throw back my faults at me, hoping anything, just anything would crush me. Heck, I am concrete, you shouldn't have forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. i hope ur okay...this sounds like somebody threw a real shitload at u....i'm sorry
    wish i could help u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah just people, you know how it is. But im good.
    thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete