Today i have so much to say. So much i want to tell you. Only if i had enough time. Only if i could get it all right.
There is so much we know, too much, cruelly, to be expressed in any medium,
Including silence.
And to harbor it means having it eventually leach under.
-Sujata Bhatt
Random. Just thought that would explain it better.
Does that ever happen to you? Like sometimes you feel too much. You want to let it all out. Share. And when you finally decide to share, so much rushes to your mind all at once. As you start to tell, you realise that theres so much that cannot be shared.
Today in psychology class when we were studying about.. yeah that's probably when i phased out. I was thinking how talking helps so much. Wait, I'll explain.
Sometimes i just need to be with people who don't comment, laugh, interrupt and just not talk so much. Not the mysterious kind. The easy, comfortably numb kind of people. Like Hassan and Mariam. Two of my favorite people in the world. When I'm upset i talk to them only, not because I'm asking for solutions to my pathetic problems but because i know they aren't judging, just silently listening. And their silence makes me hear myself. Sometimes all you need to do is hear yourself.
I say, treasure the people who make time to hear you out and actually listen.
Other than that, today was boring and lazy with the exception of the weather. The weather was really pretty today. The magic of the rain. It flooded the whole school ground completely. By the way, they drained the brown pool water, finally.
Random fact: If you don't sleep nights and try to catch up on sleep during the day, you're prone to get severe depression as you get older.
I got me a new ear stud like for the top piercing on the ear bone. Its really pretty but it makes my ear hurt, cant even sleep on the right side. But at least its pretty.
P.S. read Skinnydipping in History by Sujata Bhatt.
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1tVk-QlBKs
(The fear factor. I won't dare read it again).
ReplyDeleteMade my day (its actually night...made my night? Sounds weird :P)
I kinda got what you meant. I'll explain tom.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Night :)