"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tonight.

You,
        I miss my phone tonight.You make me miss my phone. Theres something I need to tell you. Not just that, a whole bunch of things. Never thought I'd hear myself say this but I really do miss summer. A lot actually. So much that I wish I could go back. I'd happily trade it with that crappy phone of mine. But I know its pointless to ask for sunshine at night. I figured being happy isn't enough. If something isn't right, it wont make you happy. People are cruel and they let you down. I'm in a rotten mood and I don't mean to talk about someone in particular.. just saying, you know. The point is I'm sad tonight. And there's only just you that I need to talk to to make it right. Last time I heard from you, you were really sick. Please be okay.
I miss you.

Love,
Saniya.

No comments:

Post a Comment