"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eid issues.

Obsessing over basically everything. Mehndi and bangles, chaand raat, the morning of Eid, the little kids asking me for Eidi to fill their wallets and purses, with moms vermicelli. This Eid I also fell in love with green. Also, why the hell are people making such a big deal about the fact that Eid happened on 9/11. I mean are you really that stupid? We follow the lunar cycle, you dumb asses.
Anyway, I wont take pictures today. I didn't bother to dress just yet. The second day of Eid has kinda lost its charm. Not quite for me, though. I'm wearing red bangles today.

3 comments:

  1. ummmm yup 9/11 infact a day with many happenings including ma younger bro's b.day:p
    nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that just sucks.
    I wouldnt want my birthday on 9/11 :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. well not that bad gal:D
    thats a day ov so many happeneings:p
    9/11:D LOL but he loves his dob!

    ReplyDelete