I make a point to not watch the news; heartbreaking pictures of starved homeless flood victims, bomb blasts in places way too close to home and the deaths of people I just passed five minutes ago. It's terrifying, so much that it would have reduced you to a quivering jelly, had you been this close. But the news is unavoidable, of course.
Three of my loved ones have lost their parents. Stop wasting time being alone and leading ungrateful lives. There is no time left. Cause something that's happening right now could be that one thing that could give you a heartache for life. And no matter how bad your heart is broken, I've seen that the world doesn't stop for your grief. Love your loved ones before its too late. Before time brings the worst against you.
Pakistani flood victims, 2010.


I feel so unsure about life now you have no idea. It scares me, and December's way too far.
ReplyDeleteStay safe x
I feel you, really. Scared as hell too.
ReplyDeleteI miss you.
Take care man.
I hate myself after seeing this..
ReplyDeleteAs a human. As an Indian. And as a broke student.