"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blekh.

 I'm up way too early considering the fact that today is the last day of my long weekend. My eyes are sleepy and barely open. And it took me a whole lot of stages to get outta bed. Eventually, I did.
Today my horoscope on Facebook says my "nearly" perfect match is Capricorn. Funny.
I need to clean my room. Its a huge mess. If you came to see me you'd change your mind and turn back around. I cant help it, tiny rooms get messed easily. But I like it. I mean it has everything I need including the wee bit of privacy I ask for. Anyway, that was that. Now I need breakfast before I start working again.. I want pancakes but never mind that since I'm a horrible cook, maybe just a peanut buttered toast would do.
p.s. Do me a favor, find me a guy who cooks amazing food. Come on that ain't too hard, that is my only demand you see. You do that for me and I'll owe you for the rest of my existence. No lie.

xo

2 comments: