"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Btw.

I miss blogging. I just re-read my last blog post. Yes, so much for the pretty weather. I have a bad cold. Soar throat I can handle. Even the fact that because of my hoarse voice I could easily be mistaken for a guy. Or should I say I already have been mistaken for a guy. (horribly embarrassing story). But flu? leave me aloneee. I hate sounding nasal and blowing into "soft" tissue. My trashcan is overflowing with mucus filled tissues. But what is worse is my red clown nose. Seasonal sickness. I hate it. But see that's not the thing. I stay sick all winter. Someone like me who loves winter shouldn't be cursed with bronchitis. Oh well. Doesn't stop me from having fun, though. A few days back Mariam told me to not lay in the grass. But the rush is worth the price I pay. Like last winter me and Hassan would play silly games out in the cold. We'd take our hoodies off and bet on who'd last longer without it. Then again, last winter has been the best one so far. After of course the train ride from Houston to San Francisco, 2005. And, that valentines day with Nahal and Menahil, 2009. I'll always hold on to these. The point is no matter how sick I am, I'm still gonna eat lemons with Mariam. And I'm not gonna complain later even though that's impossible. I'm a total walking-talking complain-box, as Ehab likes to label me.

Btw I cut my hair again. Real short this time. I got bored, again! I miss my hair already.
Imma go now. Think I have some sorta test tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. 6 45 am.
    And I had this hunch to check your blog.LOL. And while I was reading it, i almost burnt my kittie food :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater but what the heck did you do to your hair?? Stop messing with it. Oh yeah i rem you told you cut it and you also told that you were an IDIOT to do it! Buttbag = saniya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Mariam, like seriously, wow ;p

    Rabiaaaaa! cant you just lie and say it's nice? cause ALL THAT you wrote above is not helpingggg =(

    ReplyDelete