"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shit. Im late for school! Erm, no. Its 7 in the evening. Oh.




It was one of those naps that you wake up from, not remembering if its day or night. And then you check your phone to realize that's it's only been fifteen minutes since you fell asleep. But I feel better. Fresh, too.
Anyway, this one I'm posting for you. Because then I wont be the only one in love. If not that, At least I'll make it get stuck in your head. And that's satisfying enough. I listened to it on repeat last night and let it put me to sleep.
The nightmare that woke me after, is not related. Emphasis on not related. Because well, I was humming to this one in my dream. The nightmare, I mean.

                 Because of you,
                I never stray too far from the sidewalk,
               Because of you,
               I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt,
              Because of you


I want to tell you. I want to tell you why I woke to ice cold hands, the uneven breathing and the a sweaty forehead.. but Ehab once said that I shouldn't tell people about my ugly dreams. I never asked him why. So I'll get back to you on this one. Good thing you aren't a terrible curiosity-freak like me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment