"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

lmao

So he gets the first court notice on his anniversary and the second one on Valentines day. I cracked up. Guess life is funny after all. Sometimes, emphasis on sometimes, you can't help but fall in love with such incredibly ridiculous coincidences. I sound cruel? In my defense, it is 3 in the morning and I have had two Popsicles by now. Brain-freeze +Loopyness+hunger+Insomnia+The-cold = Whatever crap I'm saying. Excuse me, please. I'm just going. I'll let this book put me to sleep tonight because all else has failed. But whats the point if I have to wake in another three hours. That would simply be torture if I sleep now. Nonetheless, Imma go sleep. Or try to, at least.
Too bad Valentines day sucked big time for him.
I had a heart-shaped meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment