Okay. I accept your views. And I also don’t. As you can see, and as you will see, I am an ordinary girl (okay maybe a little crazy, just a little!). I don’t analyze every move I make, and I don’t worry about every act possibly being taboo and against social and religious laws. All I can say is that I do not claim to be perfect (as some people do).
My stupid everyday stories are standard examples, and they are pretty good ones, of who we all are. Some of us might purposely ignore what our stories show us about ourselves, while others are just blind to them. I am forever hearing people say to me, “You will not reform the world and change the people. You are simply trying to seek attention.” They have a point, a very good point, but what I WONT do is to give up the attempt, like everyone else does. There is the difference between me and other people.
May God consider my writings as good deeds, as I only have good intentions.
Let me say it again in case someone didn’t get it the first time around: I do not claim perfection! I confess to my ignorance and flaws. I work hard to correct my errors and to cultivate myself. If only those who find fault with me would turn around and straighten themselves out before they start agitating to straighten me out.
May all discover some hidden tumors and extract them after having been shown some ugly examples under a microscope. I see nothing wrong in telling my stories and problems on my blog so that others will benefit. The true and shameful wrong, the reality of things that we tend to ignore very often, the sometimes-sad moments, even the happy ones and simply the way I see things.
No comments:
Post a Comment