My art teacher once told me that when you draw something you put in a lot of effort, you give it your best. You give it a part of who you are. You amend it, play around with it because its your picture. You add color to it in whatever medium you like. You shade it and blend abstract. Change reality. Create something new. Discover and explore your imagination. But you cant erase it. So he'd never let us use an eraser in his class. All the drawings he accepted were the ones we only had one go at. Things couldn't be scribbled at cause art work was supposed to be pretty. So we had our mistakes put out on display on each final draft. We learnt to be more careful. Some kids thought it was a pathetic idea but I threw away all of my erasers.

THIS IS REALLY NICE!
ReplyDeletewhatttaayyy philosophy . wowwowo.
ReplyDeleteyou think an awful lot . ah well so do I .
Ty Furree Katt :)
ReplyDeleteLol. Oh well?
I LOVE your teacher
ReplyDeleteSaniya I love the new look but it's too heavy to open on my phone anymore :(
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've been missing you a little too much. Will call soon xx
I like it too so that just sucks :/
ReplyDeleteI miss youuu! Do call me! x
awesome. that actually makes sense. *nods in agreement* :)
ReplyDelete