"Emotions are like wild horses. Reason can never tame them."
Been busy drawing lately. I dunno what got me started again. Probably boredom?
I woke up today to realize how much I've started avoiding people; not answering texts, going offline the min somebody says hi, falling asleep after promising a friend that I'd stay up with him, letting my phone ring when somebody calls just cause I like listening to the song on my ring-tone. Social suicide? Guess I'm just having problems letting the same people in again. Its just not like before anymore.
Strangers are better. I could spend my perfect day with a stranger and open up to them in a way I never have with anyone. Talking about my hopes and dreams and all of my fears. Talking without being afraid of being judged. And hearing their story not because we have to care but because both of us only need someone to be actually listening. And it won't matter or make me sad not knowing if I'll ever see that stranger again. Because I don't expect to. Without expectations life is good. Its easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment