Its raining outside. The pathetic heat disappeared for the day and its all windy now. The hail storm only lasted for ten mins. At least I was lucky enough to be sitting outside?
I have so much to say, I don't even know where to start from. But this is probably just my excuse. Maybe next time, alright?
I'm going to see a basketball game later this week. If they don't suck so bad, I'll make you a video. No promises, though.
Summer is almost here but I'm dreading it this year and I'm starting to think that maybe I ought to have been a little more thankful last summer. But heck, I even spent that one complaining.
Dreams? Well, after I saw Final Destination 3-D, they kinda just got worse. But lets not bitch about the unconscious mind right now, it has its way of getting back at me. Okay, what else? Oh art work. Just made two drawings since. I like them, you won't. Guess that's it. Later then. Miss me. And if you end up missing me too much, blame blogger. They won't let me log in from my html account.
xo
when people look at me they can't really say anything about my hair because most of it is covered, LOL.
ReplyDeleteyou guys got hail! ♥ sooo luckkkyyy. i'm dying in the heat.
Final Destination 3D is super lame! i saw it with my brother and we were laughing throughout the entire thing. Scream 4 was awesome, though.