"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Collecting moments.



When you look back at all the tiny things in your life like that day my grandparents bought me my first Barbie. Or that Tuesday when my 5th grade teacher read my story out loud in class. Or that train ride to California. Or that surprise birthday party that left me screaming with excitement all day long. Or that day at the fashion show when I walked the ramp for the first time. Or that time I ran through the 2 ft deep snow, throwing snowballs at my teachers.Or that day we thought we were going to get drunk. Or the time when we went for ice-cream after school to make me feel better. Or like that day at the beach, sitting in the sand and watching my parents swim out into the gulf of Mexico. They remind you that life is so big. You don't need change or that rush or excitement to be happy. You need little moments and you'll be okay even if you're sad right now because you were happy then and that's the deal.

3 comments:

  1. Cool.. u like OTH too... :) Awesome blog btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminiscing your past hmm...
    Well offcourse past memories are always precious....cherish it

    ReplyDelete
  3. true.. happiness can't be seeked, it's felt!

    ReplyDelete