So I finished reading Eleven Minutes. I fell in love with a lot of lines from this one. I want another nice book. A nice dragging one that I can spend weeks reading and fall asleep on every night. That's one reason I don't like reading borrowed books cause you actually have to take care of them. Not that I don't take care of my own but like I can't underline my favorite quotes or sleep on 'em and stuff, you know? And when I fall in love with the book and a gazillion quotes from it, and then have to return it to its owner, it just makes me really horribly sad.
Oh and once I have time, Imma explore the city. Go to all the places I haven't been. Also, make a conscious effort to learn my way around. I seriously suck at directions. (and I have been living here for a pretty pretty long time now!)
Did I tell you that I'm so used to lemon that I can't have food without it? I can't help it. Without lemon food is tasteless! And my throat is fine, too. Really. Win win. :)
Hehe, i'll take you to Shalimar, and teach you your way around. =)
ReplyDeleteAhh, tell me about lemons :P and Eleven minutes is serious erotic fiction, Try sidney sheldon :)
ReplyDeleteHe'll have you addicted :)
I can bet :P
Love :)
I've read Eleven Minutes and I loved it, too. :) I don't like borrowing books, too, especially if they are super good, because I want to keep them, so I can re-read them whenever I like. :)
ReplyDeleteHas anyone ever told you that your really beautiful..? :)
ReplyDeleteAnyways.. I have ADD... That's why i can't read a book...