I think I have a good feeling about this. But I could blame the candy.
There used to be a time when I could only study with the radio turned on. Now I want the quiet. Signs of getting old everyday?
Too many birthdays. I need money. I need a new phone. I need winter. I need to start crossing out days on the calender. I need a big black marker.
You like the new fb? I don't like the new fb. I don't even like the blue kiddy seesaw staring me in the face right now. I don't like the ground on which its sitting either.
I should be happy. But it'll only make me sad now. Lets gang up and hate on soccer balls.
Septembers come and go way too soon. It's not even funny anymore. Septembers are mean.
Last time I said I had a good feeling about it.. um, my intuition sucks? Shutup. Change topic. You don't have the guts to follow yours. Boo you.
I think I'll just blame the candy.
Boo the candy
ReplyDeleteBlame the candy for making you high and random. :D
ReplyDelete