"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's okay to wish impossible things. :)

In the middle of answering a horribly annoying sociology question I paused and stared at my purple nail paints, and chewed on the ignored flavorless chewing gum still living in my mouth for the second hour now. In that one endless moment everything seemed so pointless- plans, dreams, destinations. And all of a sudden I wanted to walk out and sit on the black marble steps where we had laughed once with plans and dreams hidden deep in our laughter. I wondered how long it had been? Long enough.
And maybe I wouldn't have bothered to finish that last question on my exam paper today if that boy hadn't interrupted me to ask for an eraser. I handed it to him unconsciously. After hardly a minute he dropped the eraser back on my desk with a carved heart in it. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Reminds me of something Paulo Coelho said, "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your profile picture is cute :) and about hopes and dreams, after a point, they seem irrelevant. Its just a matter of the right perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming is good , life has no meaning if you don't have a dream. But then again practicality
    and dreams don't mix well together, sometimes. And at times you might want to give up on your dreams. But then again there's no harm in trying to achieve that dream or any particular dream for that fact, those who love you will "always" be there for you and will always support you.. even though some dreams may be harder to accept even if they seem to be far from happening at the moment, but you know it's scary sometimes. The fear of losing something good in the process of achieving dreams is one thing some have to deal with. :/
    P.S, OBNOXIOUS RUBBER BOY..
    PERIOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thats kinda cute you gotta admit :D

    ReplyDelete