But love is always new. Regardless of whether we love once, twice, or a dozen times in our life, we always face a brand-new situation. Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to stretch out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if that means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness. The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us.
"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."
Friday, November 4, 2011
Different place.
But I've changed my mind overnight; I am happy. Over-thinking helps in no way, nor does being over-careful. I've learned to love new people and forgotten those who no longer matter. Sometimes old books hidden deep in shelves remind you of a distant time- who you were and who you've become. This one saved my life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And indeed he would be turning her world upside down, but it was the kind of up side down that made her feel happy and whole again. For she knew not what her importance had been as she too had become a vital part of his life and she made him happy more than anything in this world. He knew the journey ahead would not be easy, he too was scared but the fact is that love takes you to new places and you just have to follow it blindly and thus he made his choice and took the path of love, for he knew that salvation was here.
ReplyDeleteP.S: I Love That Paragraph