I've honestly forgotten how to do this. Considering how things have changed slowly and drastically altogether, I can't even remember why I write here and put up with peoples unasked for opinions. It is what it is though. I will always come back here and get my writing fix while you read away and criticize. And I'll get a good laugh when you start to think you know me when the truth is, you will never know the fine line I draw between the real me and the writer me. I like to play with your head.
Although to be fairly honest, I still haven't stopped being too personal. I still fall in love with strangers everyday. Maybe that's one reason I love my job; it requires me to talk a lot. And when I'm not writing, I'm talking. Those hundreds of people that I meet everyday and the million conversations I have never fail to fascinate me. The thumbs up I get from the guy in the car next to me while doing makeup at a red light, make my day. It's about the unforced smiles you get from the people who only see you as that skinny girl with braces smiling back - no judgments and opinions included. Try and be one of those people one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment