"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Friday, May 21, 2010

Laughing fits and other things.

It was burning hot today. The kind of heat that makes you want rain. But when you're sitting out on the bench in school with two of your favorite people, the heat hardly seem to bother you.

I cant remember what I ate today cause whatever it was, it got me pretty loopy. Actually I know what happened. Its a general rule that crying too much always leads to laughing too much and vice versa. Yesterday this sad movie got me thinking about dying. It was too depressing I tell you. So naturally tears happened. I normally don't cry a lot. Okay, that's a lie. Hassan actually calls me crybaby. I had this laughing fit today. I went on and on with my stupid stories, cracking up like an idiot.

Mariam said she hadn't laughed this much in ages.
I guess we all need a day sometimes to laugh everything off. Cause maybe, sometimes forgetting the pain for a while, just makes it all right.

6 comments:

  1. "we all need a day sometimes to laugh everything off.." i so agree with you.

    <3 (<3 <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    now you never forget my three <3's lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..i might be forgetful..but i don't forget the imp stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. well yes i do, but now i call you something Good =) <33

    ReplyDelete