Yes, I'm still up and struggling to finish my psychology homework. Seriously these teachers have a knack for giving an overload of homework just right before the weekend. As if I have no life.
Maybe if I hadn't slept at twelve and finished these case studies then I would have been sound asleep right now. Got two more questions left and I'm here blogging,
There was a time when I used to hate studying at night. It just never made sense to me. Why would people wake up in the night to study when you've got the whole freaking day! But then I figured..
When you actually have life, you tend to study at night.
Anyway. I better go back to Zimbardo's research on prison life. So I can catch up on some sleep after.
Laterr.
xo
And you told me to wake you up and i kept texting but saniya never woke up!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry :(
ReplyDeleteguess the vibrating of the phone aint enough to wake me?
Dont laugh. I have a retarded phone. Respect it, it's special.
ReplyDelete