"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So the question is, how do you tell if a person loves you enough?
enough to fight the world for you?
enough to not believe what the haters have to say about you?
enough to stay with you forever?
enough to stay by your side when every little particle stands against you?

What is the cutting line?
Or wait. Is that asking for too much?

Too many questions yet i get no answers.

A few months back i was all about living in the moment, going with the flow. Spontaneous was my best friend.
Feels like today I'm stepping into the real world. Life's too complicated to be that cute.
Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.
I'm in desperate need of hardcore advice. But seems as if the only helping hand I'm going to get is the one on the end of my own arm.

Just answer this for me; should i do the right thing? or should i go for what i really want?

The problem is, i still haven't figured the difference.
Ah. forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment