How fake could the world get?
They've started to make fake doctors too, now??
"you have throat infection, honey." Doc no.1.
"oh no, it's your lymph nodes. They're swollen." Doc no.2.
"take antibiotic ciproxin." Doc no.1.
2 days later.
"oh the antibiotic didn't suit you? no wonder. You never had no throat infection." Doc no.1.
"you need blood transfusions!" Doc no.1.
3 days later.
"WRONG TREATMENT!" Doc no.2 (pulling out the needles from my arm)
"you have mumps, honey." Doc no.2.
Sure sure, do with me what you will. Not that it hurts. No never.
I'm cool with needles being stuck in my arm, over and over again.
I'm cool with eating the wrongest antibiotics till my liver officially dies.
I have no issues whatsoever when that blood machine sucks out the supposedly "bad" blood out of me and pumps in pure blood, till I'm drained and yellower than the Simpson's.
Yes i will stay shutted up even if you kill me.
Know why? because i made a silly mistake of trusting these doctors. I deserve to be treated like a lab rat.
MUMPS: a disease that makes your jaws and around the ear part swell. Not to mention the hurt from eating and talking. Yeah results in major communication problems. Though chewing is the bigger issue. Isolation is another, unfortunately its contagious too AND you get treated like an inferior at home. My little sister calls me pig face. Yeah so much for family support.
So i strongly suggest that you resolve to texting, writing, reading, watching t.v etc. etc.
Avoid going in public in case you're a big fan of attention seeking.
Mumps start packing in two weeks, till then we hope they enjoyed their stay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment