"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, August 23, 2010

All schools shut down in Lahore till late September. Just not for us. We gotta come cause it's our "senior year" and blah blah blah. Two weeks off wont do no harm now, will it? Yes, i finally miss summer. Just a tiny bit though. Very tiny bit.
Know what? I got me a white board. I scribble on it like all the time. The songs stuck in my head get stuck on the board now. My white board is my newest best friend. See, i just have have have have to throw out random thoughts. Other than Mariam and Ehab, people don't like to listen to my babbling. Hence, i resolved to a lifeless white board. So don't laugh.
Tell you whats funny? Our school swimming pool doesn't only have pee water. Its a mixture of shampoo, ants, pee, rain water, dead leaves, twigs and so much more crap. Regardless of the fact that the pool floor is a happy blue, the water appears to be brown. And that's not even an overstatement. Despite all that, they swam. I'm not a clean freak. I just prefer clean water.
Today i had my phone, still have it. It makes me feel happy. Think I'll sleep goodly tonight.
Shit. I got psychology homework.

Confession: I drank two glasses of coke today.
And. I bunked socio class.

Okay now i feel all better :)

4 comments:

  1. wow..they still swam in it :o
    Now whiteboards reminds me of SKMCH. The children loved to write on it...but after a while..I saw it lying in a lonely corner, marker-less. Sigh =)
    I still have to say namaz. You bunked? Not even missed but bunked? Nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man :/
    they're so cool! i'll get you one too :p

    ummm, i wanted to sleep instead. so missing on purpose is bunking, right? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT WTF ! U HAD COKE ! U MEET ME TOMORROW MISSY !!

    ReplyDelete