So summer is almost-completely over. Just one more day till school starts again. And then the same old shit. Basically there was nothing special that happened over the course of these two months for me. But lots of lessons learnt. About relationships mostly; friends and family and a few more bonds that i might never be able to explain right. All beautiful in strange ways. There were a couple of goodbyes, some forever. Others not.
The start of my summer marked the end of something that meant a lot to me. And it made me want to lose track of time. I fished for distractions around me. Eventually when the black hole almost had me sucked in, fingertips out, i suddenly wanted light again. Somehow hope crawled back into me. Time does heal.
Now i just feel numb. Comfortably numb. That's a good thing maybe, not usually me but I'll be fine. That i know now.
So I've officially moved back into my old room/closet. I dragged back the bed and everything. (That's bound to make Nahal happy.) Now i think i can handle sleeping alone again. My sister was getting sick of me anyway, said i talked too much for someone who was hardly being heard. Oh well. Imma go write those five essays due Monday. Later.
P.S. I miss my phone.
P.S. i love you
ReplyDeletei love you, too :(
ReplyDeletebuck up girl
ReplyDeletethis ain't gonna last forever
what isnt gonna last?
ReplyDeletei wrote this in the wrong place...opps!!
ReplyDelete