"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Screaming Silence.

Alone, in the darkest hours of the night. You and I, we both have cried over something or the other once in a while. For some of you, maybe even too often. It's a comfort in the darkness where no one can hear or see you. Its helps to really let go. No excuses needed. In the morning you don't exactly feel better, just relieved. Numb. So cry if you need to. Let it all out.
Its way past 1 a.m. and I'm lecturing you on crying and shit. It was random, just popped up in my head. I was thinking of last night actually. People say i shouldn't get too personal on my blog but it helps to write. I write for myself. I just happen to have a few followers who like reading my non-stop babbling.

I need my phone. I need to text. I need to hear from you. I'm sad now. I miss my phone an awful lot.
More than that, i miss sunshine. :(

2 comments:

  1. go check your inbox already. Btw, I'll try sending you the timings in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why u didn't reply when i texted u
    i got ur no. from marium and called u like 10 times.....

    ReplyDelete