"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Eenie Meenie Miney Mo Lover, In Justin Bieber's Words.

I feel like doing nothing. I'm so lazy. I just wanna stay in bed all day. Tomorrows school. I don't wanna get up at seven-thirty! And I need to stop whining. But I still haven't written those essays even though I have all the time in the world. Its just that I miss my phone way too much now. It was my baby. I need it now. I miss both my hearts on it, they were red and yellow.
Guess what song is stuck in my head all over again? She will be loved, Maroon 5. This is just wrong. Wheres Hassan when you need him? Nobody else can sing it good.
By the way, I'm totally loving being back in my room. I just need someone to be here with me. Or wait, I wanna dance. With Shahrose, Hassan and Ehab. Just like that day when we went crazy. I wanna wreck tables with you guys all over again.
Shit. I need a day out with my friends. I miss em way too much.

1 comment: