"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day Of School.

I'm sipping on hot chai because I'm so so sleepy but i needed to blog. Yes, it has become a need now.
So whoever said the first day of school is horrible, was wrong. If you minus the fact that it was burning hot and i was fasting, the day wasn't so bad after all. Quite a few things happened. Lemme start with telling you this conversation:

Me: Shahrose! i miss my phone. i hate being phone-less!
Shahrose: that really sucks mann.
random person who happened to butt in: ohhh, so that's why you never answered my texts that one time!
Me: no, i had my phone that time.

I was fasting AND very sleepy.

Then it rained today. That was actually perfect to kill the heat. But maybe i shouldn't have asked God to make it rain that day, not that i don't like rain. I love rain. Just not the fact that it has flooded the whole of Pakistan.
And then randomly my throat started bleeding. I could actually taste the blood. Yeah not so much my flavor. The infection just doesn't seem to leave me. But i figured ketchup's the culprit here. So none of that no more.
You should know how much life sucks without chocolate, coke and ketchup. It makes you not wanna live no more. Okay that was a lame joke. But in my defence, i am sleepy.
Other than that i missed my literature class. Didn't bunk, missed on accident. And now i feel horrible about it. Senior year was supposed to be "study shit hard and blah blah blah" but here i am missing classes on my very first day. Though, it was an accident.
I'm thinking of writing that essay now but I'll probably end up snoring off.
I miss you guys. And my phone. Imma go hit the covers now.

5 comments: