"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Thursday, August 5, 2010

good morning afternoon.

I just woke up. Slept through the whole day. I even missed that lecture I was supposed to attend on Ramadan. I need to go text Iman and tell her I'm sorry.
Lazy me. Ehab's coffee is needed at this moment but hes probably sleeping as usual. And I want pancakes too. Last time I tried making them (Ehab's recipe). A total disaster. I didn't only mess up the mixture, I somehow managed to crumble the pancakes to black bits and pieces. Yeah, that bad.
So every time mom asks me to get married, I ask her to find me a husband who can cook.
Anyway. I got at least 7 essays to write before the 16th. So there, now I have something to do.
I know how crazy busy I'm going to get in just a few days so I might as well just enjoy the freedom. The minute I set foot in school life's gonna be one hell of a busy nightmare. I'll hardly get "alone-time" so I'd rather just make up for it beforehand.

P.S. Rabia, I saw your head. Farewell pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment