"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sarjil says.

I would've named this one, The Stranger Who Knows You Too Well, but for now this would do.
When i think back, i don't blame us. Not you, not me. They are the ones to blame. We should have stayed but life played it's role good enough.We were fooled. But i know now. And now, it doesn't even matter because here we are, apart. Far. Far. Apart. And sadly, life does go on. Out loud I'm wishing that you don't turn back around to look at me. Silently, I'm arguing with myself. I tend to argue a lot these days. I'm not confused, just fighting my way through reality and fantasy. Yes, i figured it was time.
You say its a little too late? I disagree. It never is late. Like i said, you missed the point. I'm still glad i knew you the way you knew yourself.
You were the wind, always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment