"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cute guy alert?

There isn't much to write about today. I'm just very impatient. And angry. My reason? Still have to figure that one out. I'm thinking I shall blame it on PMS. I tried reading Jane Eyre, got bored. I have no idea how I'm gonna answer 200 questions from the text. At the moment I have no intention to.
The other day at the concert auditions for the fundraiser, I fell in love with this dude's voice. Never in my life heard someone sing that good, live at least. Besides, he was singing my song. How ironic. So you see why I loved it? Wait. Does that mean something? Who gives. I cant be bothered to look for signs. I'll let you know if I see him again, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment