I haven't written proprer in what seems like a lifetime. I figured pictures never say enough. I miss giving you details of my so-not-interesting life. Put up with me here.
So like Eid's over now, almost. School starts Tuesday. There's this general sadness when holidays come to an end, no? At least it seems that way this time around. A few happy moments that I wouldn't want to forget could be one of the reasons. Wow, I just realized how the tiniest things make me happy.You might think that's a good thing. Its not, just leaves you with too many happy memories to cry over for later. Forgive me for being such a pessimist. I'm in a weird mood. And I know just the person to blame. The battery's dying, though, I will elaborate later.
singing avril's innocence....;)
ReplyDeletei think abt d little things that make life gr8 B)
ummm!!
Lol. I like that one..
ReplyDelete