Both of our Eid clothes are green. I made Nahal promise she'd send me a picture so you'll see us wearing green on the same celebration, just in different places.
I made a point to do all my homework today. The weekends gonna be real busy. I'm hanging with friends tomorrow and going shopping :D
And and and, tomorrow is that stupid little presentation. Yes, its "little" considering how hugely its scaring me. I'm just stupid. I'll tell you how it goes in my tomorrows blog post.
Right now I'm craving for a yellow pineapple Popsicle. Secretly, in the middle of the night, I'll get me one. Doesn't it suck so much that i cant even have a silly little Popsicle without my throat crying out blood? And to top it off, I, the clumsiest being on the planet, hit my head while trying take my ring out from under the table causing my so very delicate nose to drip red.
Maybe Nahal is right, "You're like a car made of spare parts. All parts work to their own tune with no sync. Everything going awry. I think you need a long vacation in London."
Hell yes i do!
No comments:
Post a Comment