First things first. My presentation rocked. At least that's what everyone said. Once I started it wasn't even nervous.
But that's just a little part of yesterday. Let me elaborate. The shopping trip I mentioned never happened. So we were riding with Menahil and she kept telling us how her car was making a weird noise, got out, figured the tire was punctured. It was actually very funny at that time. We asked a random dude to help us change the tire. At least we all now know how to change a tire right? Later we just hung out, ate and I took another billion pictures. I'll give you some very soon. And we were forced to dance to rap music since there was no other music. It was fun and we fell in love with Mehwish's brother's music.
I got home around 10 p.m. Way past my curfew but surprisingly dad happily asked if I had had fun. Overall a very good day in the end. So much that's beyond explanation. I love my girlfriends. They make my days all the more better. I ought to be very thankful, you know.
P.S. Listen to this one. Screw the language factor. You're bound to love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIi6vf4433A&feature=related
Thanks very much, Mariam, for reminding me. Yes it rained yesterday. We sat in my porch and watched. It was beautiful. I need to add this one in my porch memories, Mariam.
And the rings we made out of those pink wet flowers. So pretty. I miss yesterday.
and the rain <3 but it was still hot :P
ReplyDeleteYess, how i could i forget the rain :0
ReplyDeleteWait. I need to edit.
haey..we never took pictures of our pretty flower jewellery :o
ReplyDeleteIts okay. We wont ever forget :)
ReplyDelete