Crushed under misunderstandings, piles of unwanted hatred and a tinch of hurt I should add. Crushed so deep, I could tell you what it feel like to be in the grave. Suffocating alive? Not quiet my idea of dying. So then today it rained and washed all of it away. Told you, nature is Love <3
Sorry for such randomness. Trust me, if it weren't for this you'd have gotten bored.
Anyway. This blog, I dedicate to the weak-hearted/paranoid/insecure people who either are too scared to handle the truth or simply confuse what they know with what they want to know.
If you cant handle what I write, don't read. If you still want to, then you're just gonna have to deal with it. I'm not being a bitch. I just don't lie like you.
Now. I shall go study for my socio test.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment