"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

You > Off my Planet.

These people with contagious eye infection really need to sit their butts at home. Instead, they're going around spreading diseased germs! Hide your ugly eye and take a week off from school, that too hard? Apparently, yes.
The other thing that's bothering me is the fact that everybody around me wont stop talking about college. I'll apply where and whenever i want to apply. Leave me alone. Thanks very much.

4 comments:

  1. Do they go around with those goggles on?

    Anyhow heres another rant to piss you off a bit :p
    If the pic in the header is of you.. you shud eat more :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nahal, didnt really mean you.
    People in school mostly..

    Yeah man, some wear glasses, other dont even bother.
    Yes, it is me and thanks very much im perfectly healthy :/

    ReplyDelete