"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life is Random. So am I.

Maybe I just like drama. Been lying in bed reading Jane Eyre all day long. So dead. But what can I say, PMS limits you to certain things. Next weekend, I'm going to Joyland. I wanna sit on all the crazy rides. And I'm taking all of you with me.

And theres still no update on the puppy I'm supposed to get Mujtaba for his seventh birthday. I kinda really wanted to get him a poodle. Dogs are adorable. I hate cats, besides the fact that I'm very scared of them, they tend to have this creepiness about them. Its probably their eyes, though.
Anyway. If you happen to have a puppy, please be kind enough to mail me it. Thankyou very much.

So I really need to watch Inception. That day I just ended up watching some other movie. Oh yes! Grown Ups. Very funny. You should watch if you haven't. Seriously, it killed my rotten mood. And Ehab is the only one who can actually do that so yeah.
.
Mariam, we have a movie date. Inception. My place. And I'll try to learn the train dialogue for you, Nahal.

Winter needs to happen already. But before that I need to get a new over-sized hoodie. My very own this time. So much for 'THE BROWN HOODIE' that I'm never allowed to wear again. (one of my personal rules)

Though, I'll wear it on his birthday just for the heck of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, we aint random, we just think fast :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, i read the 'i don't like mosquitoes' and i didn't even have to read who commented, i knew straight away. =P

    ReplyDelete