"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear Life,

  • I want a Popsicle. A yellow Popsicle.
  • I want to sneak out in the middle of the night and walk on the empty road under the yellow streetlamps in defence.
  • I want to go to college far far far away from home.
  • I want it to snowfall in Lahore this winter.
  • I want to re-live last years spring-break.
  • I want to tell Hassan that he hurt me, again.
  • I want to go on a road trip to Karachi.
  • I want a picture of all my people to keep in my wallet.
  • I want to give my baby brother a puppy for his seventh birthday.
  • I want to fall in love.
  • I want to buy me a Polaroid camera.
  • I want to keep my crappy phone with me till I die. It means the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. *i wanna learn flying plane:p
    *i wanna jump from plane via parchute
    *i wanna learn skiing;)
    *i wanna learn scuba diving :p


    ahhh
    wishes;)

    ReplyDelete