"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Making up.

The last couple of my posts might make you think that I've been very angry lately. Even to me it seems as if I haven't written anything nice here in so long. Writing; my way of letting go. So I wont apologize. This is my second post today, figured I wanted to say more than just "that". Mood-killer, that one.
Blah. I had coffee in school today. Know what that reminds me of? Last year, somehow. Actually I know how. Me and Ehab were huge coffee lovers, lived on it, literally. Now its apparently bad for my throat. I just sent an Email to Rabia. I promised I wouldn't let distance come in the way, I'm sorry I just get caught up sometimes. I will write to you every week now, promise.
I cant wait for winters. Though, the nice weather has already started to kick in. The afternoons get kinda hot but mornings are beyond beautiful. You ought to come to Lahore, all those of you who aren't here. It really is nice.
Imma go now. Moms yelling for me to come have dinner. Later.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment