"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stuck at school.

I'm sitting in the common room at school. Stole Shahrose's laptop to write to you. People are annoyingly loud around me. Or, I'm just in the most rotten mood today. Lemme tell you why:
  • I miss my crap-ass phone. My baby.
  • Menahil never showed up at school today and now curiosity is being a pain in the ass because there was something that she had to tell me.
  • Couldn't reach Ehab last night.
  • I have a psych test and I've lost my text book.
  • I have no classes and I'm being made to stay in school till two p.m. Two hours from now.
  • I was typing and the battery died on me. Twice.

 I shall go have something to eat.

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry! I love you. =( I'll come over tomorrow after Psych and tell you all about my day. K? Be happy!

    ReplyDelete