I know that I could just inbox you or something but for some reason I felt the need to write to you here. Its been so long since I said anything. Don't get sad. You have no reason to be. One day it'll all be alright, even me. Or not. But it doesn't matter. I'm just glad we have each other to fall back on, to love, to cry to, to share the nice and not so nice moments. Trust me, that's all that matters.
I will never forget that night when we sat together, silently on the sidewalk under the streetlamp. I didn't want it to end. It makes me sad that its over and gone.
I miss you, too.
p.s. go have a yellow Popsicle from me.
xo
omg. (i should shut my mouth already). I was dying to hear from you. I just randomly checked your blog. =)
ReplyDeleteI can never have a popsicle..ever again.
I love you. Night! Sleep well x
this is really cute.
ReplyDelete