People say we only drool over the old happy memories when the present is unpleasant. I don't agree, though. Cant you think of old happy times during happy times? I can. Try and be more optimistic, alright?
For the last couple of days I've been stealing Mariam and Menahil home with me. Seriously, I figured without my phone, I have no life. As loserish as that sounds, it's very true. The point is, I can not live without my people. I have a knack for getting addicted to my surroundings..
Anyway, I had a nice breakfast today with Menahil and Ehab. Ehab bought me a chocolate sprinkled doughnut and then we had sandwiches or something. These two people are obsessed with my food, you see, if it were for them they'd stuff the whole world down my throat. I tell em I just have tiny bones but no, nobody believes me.
I have so much homework but I want to sleep instead. Serious dillema. Maybe I'll just finish half of my homework and then go to sleep. Yeah, that sounds good.
So, later?
xo
You came and made it perfect. My favourite moment of the whole night was when we looked at each other when we saw my bowl. I will never forget it. I love you so much! *big hug*
ReplyDelete