Yesterday I was so happy. Today I fail to remember why. Its like one of them dreams that leave you with a happy feeling when you wake yet so sad because you can't recall it. But maybe you shouldn't try to remember. Some things ought to be left alone. At least it happened and left you smiling.
It was very cold today. During the psychology exam I fought with my numb hands to move across the paper jotting down anything and everything I could remember. Yes Hassan, your hoodie did a horrible job protecting me from the cold. Maybe I'll steal a warmer one off of you next time.
I'm writing here only just for the heck of it. I should be studying for my sociology exam. I don't want to. Besides, I owe yall. Haven't blogged about real crap in so long. Haven't read peoples blogs in so long. And, oh God December is like a day away. I like 2010. I'd make it not end if I could.
I want to delete this old blog post that's been bugging me even though that's against my rules but for this one I'm gonna pass. I shall go do it right now. Later.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment