Holding Jane Eyre from one and typing this from another, I'm trying to distract myself. Today was even colder than yesterday. I have a runny nose. But maybe that's because I sat for three hours on that freezing marble bench waiting for either one of my parents to remember that I still existed, very much alive, alone at school. Eventually they did. After three hours. Well, at least I got to know the chokidar. We had a nice long chat.
I wrote the previous paragraph a good two hours back. Sorta got lost in the book. Here's my favorite line so far:
“when we are struck at without a reason, we should strike back again very hard . . . so as to teach the person who struck us never to do it again” -Jane Eyre.
I plan to never let go of this one. You'd be surprised to know how much this one goes with some people. Anyway, now I'm on to poetry. I have a feeling that tomorrows literature exam is gonna suck big time. The fact that now I said it, leaves nil chances for it to be any good. Should I go now? I think I should. Gotta study.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment